Daniel J. Champagne CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, RICP®, LUTCF®
Financial Services Representative
Investment Advisor Representative
Dan has 9 years in the Financial Services Industry, all at Barnum Financial Group.
Daniel is committed to being educated in the financial services industry.
He has obtained the following designations and licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™(CFP®) designation in May of 2013
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) designation in August of 2012
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living® (CASL®) designation in September of 2014
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) designation in October of 2016
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) designation in February of 2019.
- Holds his Series 7, 63 and 65 Securities licenses
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident and Health Insurance* as well as Property and Casualty Insurance**
Dan earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Connecticut in 2009. In his spare time, Dan enjoys a very active lifestyle. He enjoys competing in local Ninja Warrior competitions, hiking, rock climbing, camping in our National Parks, snowboarding, and playing bass guitar. Daniel was married in September 2014, and he and his wife Tina, reside in West Haven, Connecticut.
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.