45 Glastonbury Blvd, 1st Fl,,
1. Discovery Interview: We first assess your financial position by getting to know you, your goals and your current financial position.
2. Gather Data: Next, we make sure we have a complete picture of your financial world and may ask for additional investment statements, insurance policies, tax and legal documents. We are always looking to identify gaps and redundancies in our clients’ finances, and with our holistic approach, we often find opportunities to do more with less.
3. Analyze and Develop Plan: We bring your unique data to our team and analyze how different recommendations and strategies apply to your financial picture. By pulling from various internal and external resources, we leverage our team's extensive experience and expertise to provide you with the best outcome.
4. Plan Presentation and Delivery: After developing a comprehensive plan, we educate you on the “why” behind the “what” before presenting our recommendations. We want you to understand your finances in your terms.
5. Plan Implementation: We help you take action and implement our recommendations. Our platform allows us the freedom to offer our clients a wide range of investments and protection strategies from a plethora of industry leading companies. Being fully licensed makes it possible to act in a fiduciary capacity throughout our planning and investment advisory relationships.
6. Monitor and Update: Finally, we don’t disappear. We have a robust service model that means we periodically sit down and reevaluate your goals and finances and we continue to monitor and adjust your finances as you progress through life. As the world evolves around all of us, our goal is to continue to earn your trust and your business for decades and generations to come.